We’re a web design and marketing shop with a passion for helping small businesses reach their online business potential. We create results-driven websites and provide digital marketing services at affordable prices.
Why choose Netxpress Design?
Creativity & Expertise
- 22 years of experience in design, development and marketing.
- Focused on user-experience, not just “cool design.”
- No templates, custom designed.
- Best CMS for easy updates and capability.
- Our philosophy is based on ROI for our clients.
- We emphasize long-term client relationships that bring the highest value over time.
- Our work isn't done until you are satisfied.
- Unless a scope change is requested, the quote is what you pay. No surprises.
- We prove our results with data analytics.
- No monthly service fees - we continue to earn your business.
Dave Soens - Owner
In 1995, Dave quit his job as a graphic designer to learn HTML and start a website design business. He knew the Internet was going to be big. The company name was originally Soens Website Design and changed to Netxpress Design in 2001. Along the way Dave developed a passion for helping small businesses take advantage of this new communications medium. His education includes a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication Arts from Wisconsin and a Graphic Design Certificate from the Massachusetts College of Art.
Netxpress Design, through Dave, has donated to and fundraised for Best Buddies for the last 10 years by participating in the Hyannis Port Challenge 100-mile Bike Ride. Best Buddies consists of volunteers that create opportunities for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.